SA1-167 for PA-20 (issued 2-14-58)
Sale of STC Paperwork Only
- Approved flight manual supplement included
- Does not include parts
Description of Type Design Change:
Installation of a Lycoming 0-320 150 hp engine, Sensenich M-74DM propeller, PA-22 "150"hp engine baffles, Harrison # AP13SJ03-01 oil cooler in accordance with Aero-Marine Drawings 201, 202, and Instruction Sheets 1, 2, 201A, and 202A.
Limitations and Conditions:
1. Maximum gross weight: 1950 lb. INCREASE FROM ORIGINAL
2. Susquehanna Aero-Marine aircraft flight manual supplement dated 2/14/58 is required and included.
AFTER ORDERING ANY PIPER STC'S
PLEASE E-MAIL email@example.com with all of the following information:
- FAA REGISTERED NAME AND ADDRESS ON AIRPLANE PAPERWORK
- PIPER MODEL #
- FAA N #
- PIPER SERIAL #
- NAME AND ADDRESS TO MAIL AND PHONE #
We will contact you by phone or email with any other questions we need to complete your STC.
We Also Recommend